Portugal Is One Of The Countries Europe And Comes Under The Schengen Agreement. Schengen Is A Group Of Countries Which Requires A Common Visa. It Is Bound By The Act Of 1955 Schengen Agreement. Portugal Embassy Will Issue The Schengen Visas.
The Visa Implies For You To Travel For 90 Days As A Tourist And Not For Work.
How To Get Portugal Tourist Visa:
- If you intend to visit only Portugal, you need to apply at the Embassy or Consulate of Portugal.
- If you intend to visit other Schengen countries, you must apply at the Embassy or Consulate of the country which is your main destination.
- If you have many destinations in your mind and intend to visit several Schengen countries then, you have to apply at the Consulate of the first entry point.
At the Embassy or at the Consulate, one must fill the application by the person applying in whose jurisdiction you reside. All the Fingerprints in the stored VIS can be re-used for further visa applications within the next 5 years, so these later applications do not require for the person to attend the interview again. The Portugal Visa Processing will take some time and will get the visa work done.
The Time Required To Issue Visa Is Between 5-14 Days For Portugal Tourist Visa.
Portugal Visa Requirement:
Depending on nationality from which country you belong to and the duration of stay, some or all of the following may be required:
- A valid Passport for 3 months after date of return is to be available and with at least one blank visa page;
- Two colour passport size photo
- Proof of sufficient means of support;
- Proof of health insurance coverage.
Now Coming To The Basic Of Portugal Tourist Visa, The Following Is Required:
Passport or official travel documents accepted by Portugal, valid for minimum 3 months which is longer than the validity of the visa.
- Application form duly filled in capital letters;
- Two passport-size photo;
- Proof of purpose of visit is to be available in the form of a letter of invitation.
- You have to also have a sufficient funds proof and also insurance on medical will be required. Fee (payable in cash, by postal order or by cheque);
How Long Is The Portugal Tourist Visa Valid For?
Visa is valid 30 to 90 days which is over the period of one year. You visit Portugal with your family and friends, Now with these detail you can able to get Portugal Tourist Visa. You can download the Portugal Visa Application From the online websites and the agencies.