Applicant being a student or who is applying for Student Visa in UK, they need to submit/provide the normal documents as asked as well as specific documents for their Portugal Tourist Visa Application.
1. The Valid Original Passport of the Applicant:
You need to submit your valid passport with 2 blank pages which should not expire within 3 months of your expected return date from the schengen territory. The UK residency permit of the applicant should include in the passport or on the new bio metric card.
2. Passport Size Photograph:
- 2 Passport size photograph.
- White or pale gray background.
- Not older than 1 month
- Picture should be without wearing any glasses or accessories.
3. The Visa Application Form:
- The form has 37 column
- Last decoration column to be filled by applicant or his //her guardian with signature.
- Application Form For Each Applicant – DOWNLOAD HERE
4. Confirmation Letter from College or University:
A letter from University or college is required. The letter must confirm your attendance, course of study, expected graduation date including holiday period. The letter that you submit must not be older than 30 days before your application date.
5. Travel Insurance:
- The insurance should cover the period of your intended stay.
- Bank must confirm that you have your account with them and insurance cover will be provided by the bank.
- The confirmation must be on Bank’s Original letterhead.
- It should not be older than 30 days.
- If travel insurance taken out at Post office, it shall be attached with the original receipt and policy brochure.
Here is the list of travel documents that you need to submit –
1. Proof your ticket at the time of travelling by flight, train or bus. Internet printouts are also acceptable with e-tickets.
2. Carry your registration certificate while travelling through car.
3. You also have to carry car insurance, driving license, M.O.T and ferry or Euro tunnel freight booking.
4. If you (applicant) do not drive the car and accompanying as passenger then all above mentioned documents of the driver should be provided.
5. Driver must provide a consent letter by the applicant that he/she will be accompanying him/her in the passenger seat.
Accommodation Proof –
1. A confirmation must be provided by the hostel or hotel of the applicant which can be sent either as e-mail or fax mentioning applicant’s name dates of intended stay and the address and contact details of the hostel or your hotel.
2. If the accommodation is sponsored by the Portugal resident might be friend or family than you will submit an original ‘Attestation accursed’ by the inviting party in UK.
Financial Requirements –
1. Original one month bank statement having applicant’s name and address.
2. Balance of least £55.00 per person / per day for each intended day of stay in UK.
3. Statement must be older than 30 days from the date of application.
4. If older than 30 days, printout of up to date balance of the same bank can be submitted.
5. Statement should have official stamp of bank.
6. If bank statement is unable to submit, then you should submit EURO travellers of £60.00 per person for each day of your intended stay in UK.